Thursday, March 29, 2012

Week 9 --Prompt

A List of Things About ME

1. I am over Fifty.

2. I have a phobia about wearing clothes and accessories that are color coordinated.

3. I feel that I have raised good kids, who have become good parents.

4. I have 5 grandchildren, with a sixth one on the way. I enjoy them all greatly.

5. My favorite color is purple. Although I wouldn't want a purple house or car.

6. I would rather have carnations given to me instead of roses, because they last longer.

7. My favorite animal are horses. Of which I have two. Horseback riding to me is fun and relaxing.

8. I tend to work to much. Haven't learned how to say no, when called in for extra shifts.

9. I love to dance. I would dance seven days a week if I could.

10. I really don't care much about cooking meals but I love to make and decorate cakes for special  
      occasions weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, etc...........

11. I tend to be very fussy about the way things are done. 

12. I try very hard to keep a positive outlook on things. 

13. I love to travel. Las Vegas, Florida, Niagara Falls is one of my favorite places, especially the Canadian 
      side. 

14. Days when I am very stressed and overwhelmed I think that I would like to be nothing more than a
       beach bum for awhile.

15. One of my favorite places to go in Maine is Schoodic Point, in Acadia National Park. The power of the 
       ocean is phenomenal.

16. I greatly enjoy the time I spend with my family. Family is very important to me and they have always 
      been there when I have needed them.

17. I miss my grandparents, every day.

18. It gives me great pleasure to be able to help other people.

19. I decided to go back to school late in life and am finding that it isn't as easy as it was when I was in high
      school. 

20. I don't need a lot of money. Just enough to pay my bills and have a little fun in life. 

21. I very much try to keep things simple. People don't believe that as I am so busy and going all the time.

22. I love shoes. I think that you never have enough. Need different colors, styles, heels and flats.

23. My first car was a Mercury Montego. Green, 2 door. It lasted me along time.

24. Most of the time I worry about taking care of others before taking care of myself.

25. I learn best by having hands on training or learning.

1 Comments:

At April 2, 2012 at 6:42 AM , Blogger johngoldfine said...

Essentially a list like this is a series of linked vignettes offering a portrait of the author--the key is to mix the important in with the trivial to keep the reader bouncing along with you. You handle it all in style.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home