Thursday, January 26, 2012

Journal Entry 01/23/12

Oh no, just realized that I didn't do my journal entry for yesterday, the 22nd. Got going on my Know thyself pieces and well guess I forgot. And kinds fell asleep. Not a good thing. Was tired from the trip to Mass. to watch the boys wrestle. It was an intense day. We took 14 boys and all but 2 came home finishing within the top 3. My grandson and one of my nephews brought home another 1st, Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
The weather was good for traveling. Didn't get back in time to watch the Patriots game, but that didn't really bother me, not much of a football fan. They did try to listen to some of it on the radio, but didn't work so well. My nephew was receiving text messages with score updates very regular.
Almost was late getting to school today, started writing and doing some other homework and lost track of time. I am starting to get a little worried that maybe I have decided to take to many classes this semester and also trying to work 32+ hours a week.  Hopefully I will find away to juggle and make everything work. Well need to put the rest of this on hold, off to Human Relations class. Will return.
Returned, Only that it is a couple of days later. Class, worked over night, had to get a little sleep so that I could go to work again. Yes, I will get caught up somewhere along the line.

1 Comments:

At January 29, 2012 at 5:30 AM , Blogger johngoldfine said...

"Returned, Only that it is a couple of days later."

:)

Hang in there!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home