Thursday, January 19, 2012

Journal Entry 01-19-12

Sitting with fingers at the keyboard, wondering what words will come today. Books, papers and assignments strewed everywhere. Pondering, where do I start first? Watching the clock so that I can be sure to get ready and be at work on time. Trying to get lunch in the mean time to feed the brain and soul. Why is it that some people put a lot on their plate, so to speak? Not sure but it seems that I do my best work under the gun.

Gazing out the window at the sunshine, blue sky, and trees standing tall and still in the chilling cold.  Thinking not getting a lot done this way. Fingers not typing as fast as my thoughts, need to work on that I guess.

Okay lunch finished, time to get ready for that dreaded word of work. But don't get me wrong I really love what I do. I am a CNA/M and work in a nursing home, rehab facility. Okay off I go as the elderly residents need me.

Think that I am behind a couple of days in my journal entries. Have none in for the 16 & 17 need to check to see if I can do late entries or not. Not sure how that will work.


1 Comments:

At January 21, 2012 at 9:52 AM , Blogger johngoldfine said...

This is what I call 'clean' writing: very clear, no messy spots, no doubt in the reader's mind what's going on. Not everyone can write 'clean' and it's a good skill to have.

PS--yes, you can do late entries. Keep the journal for a week and move on to week 2 at the same time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home