Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Myself as a Writer -- 1st Person

Here I sit this morning, with my coffee, and fingers at the keyboard watching the snow fall. Wondering, what have I gotten myself into? I am going to become a blog writer, what is that? I used to write my thoughts, good or bad, but haven't taken the time to do that for awhile.
During high school I enjoyed English, literature, and poetry classes. I think I need to concentrate on composing my thoughts together, as sometimes I feel as though I just ramble on. So by rambling on I write, change, and rewrite. I never seem to be happy with what I have written. Finally, I just get to the point of oh well, good enough, it is what it is. I feel I do better with specific topics, with an outline to help keep me focused. So here I am and I will try to put my thoughts together and improve each week.

2 Comments:

At January 17, 2012 at 1:27 PM , Blogger johngoldfine said...

Honestly, I'd rather have a rambler writer than a writer who was always working off an outline and always knew what she was going to say before she even sat at the keyboard. Spontaneity first, plans later.

 
At January 17, 2012 at 1:28 PM , Blogger johngoldfine said...

Kill word verification. You can't see it, but anyone who comes to post comments (me!) gets all screwed up dealing with it.

Here's how:

1. Log in to your Blogger dashboard. If you have upgraded to the new interface, switch back to the old one. Look for the option of "Old blogger interface."
2. Navigate to your blog’s Settings. Click on Comments.
3. Scroll down to where it says “Show word verification for comments?”
4. Select NO and save your changes.
5. Change back to new interface if you want.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home