Friday, January 20, 2012

Journal Entry 01-20-12

Well good day. Snow again, getting tired of shoveling. One good thing though there wasn't a lot of snow and it was light. I suppose it is one way of keeping in shape. Although, while shoveling not getting homework done. But I will get it done eventually. While shoveling thinking man I need a vehicle with a plow or make enough money to afford to pay someone else to do it. Right now neither one is an option, so I will suck it up and shovel for the winter. Mandatory meetings before work today, they might wish that I didn't come after what I have to say about some things that are unacceptable. There were a couple of things that just  were wrong last night and I will voice my thoughts and opinions today.

School was delayed for 2 hrs. this morning, so off to a slow start. Hard to get into thoughts with the grandchildren still home. So much for writing on "Sitting in a Quiet Room." Now time to go to work. Guess it will have to come later. Amazing how getting out in the fresh air and exercise will rejuvenate you. Okay off and running

3 Comments:

At January 20, 2012 at 9:15 PM , Blogger DAGrant said...

Okay think that I have fixed the word verifacation issue. Please let me know. Thank you.

 
At January 21, 2012 at 6:38 AM , Blogger johngoldfine said...

Exercise is a cure for a lot of what ails us, that's for sure--they've found that for depression, there is not much difference in results between taking pills or taking exercise!

 
At January 21, 2012 at 6:38 AM , Blogger johngoldfine said...

You did done do it with the word verification! Thx.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home